Thursday, January 3, 2013

One Word Buttons for 2013

Have you seen Melanie's one word buttons?

My word for 2013 is Proceed. I've been on the right track this past year.  We recently achieved the 5 year goals I set at the beginning of our marriage and I am so proud of that. I am looking forward to more of the same during this next year. I'm going to continue doing many of the things I have been doing and refocus my energy on achieving more of what we've already been doing. 

We are on the right track!

Are you interested in having a button of your own?

Click here and request one from Melanie who so generously sent me this one for my blog.

Thank you Melanie!  


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on achieving your five year goals!! You are off to a much stronger start than we were at five years, we had no plan - just love :)Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on meeting those goals! Quite an accomplishment!
    I think proceed is a great word for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the affirmation Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny great job on reaching your goal. This is my first year with goals for the year. I usually goal plan week by week but I took the plunge and made year long goals this year.

    I will have to go over and check out requesting a button myself. Thanks for sharing about these buttons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelly, I'm grateful to have you along on the journey!

      Delete
  5. What a awesome word for 2013! =)

    I chose "Faith" for my "One word" for this year. Melanie made mine also, she is so sweet. =)

    Melissa - http://readingnks.blogspot.com/2013/01/one-word-for-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa. Melanie's design is so lovely. I'm heading over to your blog to see yours now :)

      Delete