Thursday, May 16, 2013

Closet Makeover: Free Paint

Painting the room or closet is something I really want to do. Are you interested in getting paint for something in your house? FREE? Uh, yes, me too :)

Remember the gorgeous pinterest closet inspiration from this post?

If so, head over to this post at Kellys Korner and comment to be included in the drawing for $100 from the great Sherwin Williams!

If you're a blogger and link up to the sweepstakes you will receive, as I will for this post, an additional entry if you blog about it and link up at her site. So, what are you waiting for, hop on over to Kelly's and leave a comment to get started winning.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can certainly see your skills in the article you write.
    The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

    Visit my website - Office Furniture Suppliers In Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there! This post could not be written any better!

    Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept talking about this. I am going to forward this information to
    him. Pretty sure he's going to have a good read. I appreciate you for sharing!

    Here is my page: ikea office furniture file cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What about Hemp Oil? Does anyone know?

    my page - healthy eating cooking tips

    ReplyDelete